2013 Faculty & Staff Updates
Lisa Klewicki, Ph.D., has been named Assistant Professor.
Roman Lokhmotov, Psy.D., has been named Director of the M.S. Clinical Psychology Program and an Assistant Professor.
Peter Mango, Ph.D., has been named Dean of Students, Financial Aid Officer, and Coordinator of International Students.
Kathleen Dudemaine Ph.D. has been named Adjunct Professor.
Dr. Paul Vitz spoke on the topic “Reconciling Christianity with Psychology” with Colleen Carroll Campbell of EWTN’s Faith and Culture on April 30, 2013.
Craig S. Titus, S.T.D., Ph.D., Director of Integrative Studies, Director of the Newman Lecture Series and Editor for the IPS Press:
• 2013. The use of developmental psychology in ethics. Beyond Kohlberg and Seligman? In F. Doridot et alia (eds). Ethical Governance of Emerging Technologies Development. Hershey, PA: IGI Global, pp. 268-288.
• 2013. Vertus. In E. Gaziaux, D. Müller, & L. Lemoine (eds). Dictionnaire encyclopédique d’éthique chrétienne, Paris: Editions du Cerf, 2073-2093.
• 2013. Bonheur. In E. Gaziaux, D. Müller, & L. Lemoine (eds). Dictionnaire encyclopédique d’éthique chrétienne, Paris: Editions du Cerf, 334-346.
• 2013. Reasonable acts. In R. Cessario, C. S. Titus, & P. C. Vitz (eds.). Philosophical Virtues and Psychological Strengths: Building the Bridge. (pp. 81-114). Manchester, NH: Sophia Institute Press.
• 2013. (with Reginald G. Doherty). Magnificence (Update). New Catholic Encyclopedia Supplement 2012-13: Ethics and Philosophy. Ed. Robert L. Fastiggi. 4 vols. Detroit: Gale, pp. 950-951.
Tambi Spitz has been named Director of Admissions.
Barry Sugarman has been named Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Laura Tucker has been named Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness.
Jessie Tappel has been named Marketing Associate.
Becci Sheptock has been named Faculty Administrative Assistant.
Jeff Balzarini has been named Library Administrative Assistant.