2013 Faculty & Staff Updates
Lisa Klewicki, Ph.D., is an Adjunct Professor
Roman Lokhmotov, Psy.D., is Director of the M.S. Clinical Psychology Program and an Assistant Professor
Peter Mango, Ph.D., is Dean of Students and an Adjunct Professor
Dr. Paul Vitz spoke on the topic “Reconciling Christianity with Psychology” with Colleen Carroll Campbell of EWTN’s Faith and Culture on April 30, 2013
Craig S. Titus, S.T.D., Ph.D., Director of Integrative Studies, Director of the Newman Lecture Series and Editor for the IPS Press:
• 2013. The use of developmental psychology in ethics. Beyond Kohlberg and Seligman? In F. Doridot et alia (eds). Ethical Governance of Emerging Technologies Development. Hershey, PA: IGI Global, pp. 268-288.
• 2013. Vertus. In E. Gaziaux, D. Müller, & L. Lemoine (eds). Dictionnaire encyclopédique d’éthique chrétienne, Paris: Editions du Cerf, 2073-2093.
• 2013. Bonheur. In E. Gaziaux, D. Müller, & L. Lemoine (eds). Dictionnaire encyclopédique d’éthique chrétienne, Paris: Editions du Cerf, 334-346.
• 2013. Reasonable acts. In R. Cessario, C. S. Titus, & P. C. Vitz (eds.). Philosophical Virtues and Psychological Strengths: Building the Bridge. (pp. 81-114). Manchester, NH: Sophia Institute Press.
• 2013. (with Reginald G. Doherty). Magnificence (Update). New Catholic Encyclopedia Supplement 2012-13: Ethics and Philosophy. Ed. Robert L. Fastiggi. 4 vols. Detroit: Gale, pp. 950-951.
Tambi Spitz is Director of Admissions.