Apply to IPS
Deadlines for Fall 2014:
Early decision deadline:*
- Application completed by December 20, Interviews completed by January 31
- Decision received by February 15
*Application fee waived.
Deadline to apply to be considered for financial aid:
- Application completed by February 1, Interviews completed by March 15
- Decision received by March 25
- (The deadline to apply for financial aid is March 1).
Space permitting, applications for the Master’s Programs are accepted until May 30th.
PSY.D. PROGRAM DEADLINES FOR FALL 2014: Applicants to the Psy.D. program must possess a master’s degree in a mental health field or be enrolled in the IPS Master’s Program in Clinical Psychology:
- Application completed by November 1
- Interviews completed by December 6
- Admission decision received by December 20
- Applicants to the Psy.D. program must also submit a one-page statement of clinical and research interests.