M.S. and Psy.D. Clinical Psychology Application
DEADLINES FOR FALL 2014 ADMISSION
Our general application deadline was February 1st, 2014. However, we have a secondary, extended consideration period where you can still submit your application through March 31st, 2014.
- IPS Application must be completed and submitted by March 31st, 2014
- On-Site Interviews must be completed by April 25th, 2014
- Decision received by May 1st, 2014
Space permitting, applications for the Master’s Programs are accepted until May 30th, 2014. Contact Admissions for more information if you are applying after March 31st, 2014.
Financial Aid Deadline:
In order to receive full consideration for Institutional Financial Aid, you must complete the following byMarch 31st, 2014. Applications received after March 31st, cannot be guaranteed full consideration for Financial Aid.
- Submit your IPS application to the Admissions Department
- Be sure to complete the Financial Aid section of the IPS application (page 3, Section VI)
- Complete the U.S. Department of Education’s On-Line Entrance Counseling Program
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Details on the above can also be found on our IPS Financial Aid website: http://ipsciences.
edu/prospective- studentsfinancing-your- education00home-financing- your-education/
For more information on receiving financial aid if your are submitting your application after March 31st, 2014, please contact IPS Admissions.
Psy.D. Program: Applicants to the Psy.D. program must possess a master’s degree in a mental health field or be currently enrolled in the IPS Master’s Program in Clinical Psychology:
- Application completed by November 1, 2013
- Interviews completed by December 6, 2013
- Admission decision received by December 20, 2013
- Applicants to the Psy.D. program must also submit a one-page statement of clinical and research interests.
Contact Admissions for more information on applying to the Psy.D program.
For more information on our Admissions procedure or any of the above information, we encourage you to contact our Admissions Department today!