M.S. and Psy.D. Clinical Psychology Application
As an IPS-trained practitioner, you’ll be well-prepared to make a difference in our culture. So many people are suffering from the effects of broken marriages, addictions of all kinds, eating disorders, depression and anxiety, or a general lack of meaning in their lives. The need is profound, the call is great.
The following items are required to apply to IPS: (see deadlines under Related Links to the right)
- Application form with personal statements. (Application forms are available here or from the Admissions Office; online application will be available soon).
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended, each in an official sealed envelope. (International students must submit a comprehensive course-by-course evaluation from an approved service, www.wes.org or www.ece.org.)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation academic in nature. (Download form here)
- Non-refundable $55.00 application fee.
- GRE scores: General Test scores taken within the past 5 years sent directly from the Educational Testing Service (the IPS school code is 5639).
- TOEFL scores (for all who do not have English as their first language; IPS code 5639).
- On-site Interviews: once completed applications are approved by the Admissions Committee, applicants are invited to interview. Interview sessions are held throughout the year and are scheduled through the Admissions Office. Interviewing students are also permitted to observe classes when they visit; this is also scheduled through the Admissions Office.
Applications are not accepted for January admission. Students taking only a single course-for-credit and students desiring to audit may take certain open classes as space allows. See General Admission Requirements and Process link to the right for more information, or contact:
Director of Admissions
703.416.1441 x 117